Just call me matchmaker, cupid, or my favorite the Love cat – Meow!
Research finds that men who adopt cats (especially shelter cats) are more attractive than men who own dogs. I’m not kitten around here. This is purrty amazing information. Here are some of the reasons:
- NO Commitment Issues – men who adopt us cats understand that cats can live longer than dogs – sometimes up to 20 years. This shows us that a man is making a commitment to take care of another living being for a pretty long time – very sexy indeed!
- Spirit of INDEPENDENCE – us cats are known for our independence. We don’t have to be with you, we choose to be with you. We aren’t clingy, we are affectionate. We like our space, but also want to share yours. Thus, men with cats appreciate someone with a spirit of independence.
- LOVE. When a man adopts one of us rescue cats, it shows us he is accepting, loving, and purrly amazing to save a cat’s life. It gives the world hope. It gives me hope. Can you hear my purring right now? (remember the benefits of purring?) It is making me very sleeply. Wait, while I rest my furry head down for just one minute.
Okay, where were we?
Oh yes, why a man with a cat is sexy. Well, honestly because cats are sexy, but I digress. I’ve been stalking (I mean browsing) this celebrity webpage with my paw for the last couple of minutes (ok, hours). Celebrity Catnip, beauties that love us cats – ME-OW.
But, if celebrities aren’t your catnip, take a look at these historical men and their lovely words about us cats:
- Sigmund Freud “Time spent with cats is never wasted.”
- Albert Schweitzer “There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats.”
- Charles Dickens “What greater gift than the love of a cat?”
- Leonardo Da Vinci “The cat is nature’s masterpiece.”
So, yes, if you are a man and you own a rescue dog, well, that is pretty darn amazing too. But, if you really want to up your game (dating game that is), rescue a cat too. While you are semi-attractive now, you will be MUCH more purrfectly attractive after adopting one of us shelter cats.
“Housework. No one notices when you do it. But everyone notices it when you don’t. – Garfield”
Don’t forget to spay & neuter your cats & dogs. There can be too much of a good thing! There’s only so much catnip to go around.
Cats and wildlife live longer when cats stay indoors.
FELNE FAVORITE OF THE DAY